TOEFL Full Form is Test of English as a Foreign Language. TOEFL is a standard test for those persons, whose native language is not English and wishes to enroll foreign universities. The contents of the test are “Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking”. 90% of the TOEFL test takers get enrolled in their 1st or 2nd choice of University. This test is acknowledged by a lot of English-speaking academic and professional institutes. Almost 2400 academic institutes in the United States and Canada require TOEFL scores from each candidate.
TOEFL is divided into categories namely,an Internet-based test which is also referred to as TOEFL-iBT, and a written test, also referred to as TOEFL PBT. Both categories share the same pattern of course namely- Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Validity period: The TOEFL score valid for 2 years and can give tremendous maximum advantage to admission seeking international students. Often Universities set their minimum TOEFL requirements so it largely depends on upon the university you have applied to. Therefore,you must at least score what is need from the university you wish to have yourself admitted.
There are four sections in the test:
- Reading: 60-100 minutes, 3-5 passages, 12-14 questions per passage.
- Listening: 60-90 minutes, 34-51 questions.
- Speaking: 6 tasks with 15-30 seconds to prepare and 45-60 seconds to speak.
- Writing: 50 minutes, 2 Writing
Lead Leap Educational Consultancy offers quality TOEFL coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are a few reasons why students should choose to prepare for the TOEFL with Lead Leap Educational Consultancy.
- Content: Lead Leap uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarize themselves with the TOEFL exam and to organize their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Lead Leap constantly updates and customizes its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it is addressing students’ specific areas of concern. Hence, result oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: Lead Leap collection of practice tests follows the same structure as the actual TOEFL exam. The realistic practice and extensive training, along with test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in preparation for the actual test.
- No Time Constraint: Lead Leap provides intensive classroom coaching with access to its in-house library and other centre resources. Classes are held two to four times a week.
Total Test Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes