Why Study in USA?
USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly, 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.
We look forward to helping students who, like you, are considering continuing your education in the United States. You will find all of the information you need to compile your necessary research in deciding if the United States is the best place for you — we have gathered valuable information on educational, social, cultural and economic aspects of studying in the U.S.
Most students have some idea of what they would like to study – whether engineering, business, law, philosophy or anything else. Our Subject Study Guide offers subject-specific information for over 50 fields of study. No matter where your interests may lie – from Agriculture to Web Design and everything in between – we have information to help.
Every year, the number of international students in the US rises as more and more students choose the Unites States as the place they wanted to broaden their experience and continue their education. In fact, the US is now the most popular country for international students. Why do so many international students choose U.S. colleges and universities?
- Academic Excellence
- Variety of Educational Opportunities
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Opportunity for Research
- Support Services for International Students
- Global Education and Long Term Career Prospects
- Campus Life Experience
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
- 10+2 Graduates or International Level degree holders or O & A level graduates.
- Recent Bachelor’s degree of Master’s degree holders.
- Bachelor’s professional degree holders with few year of relevant professional work experience.
- Current Bachelor’s and Master’s level students seeking credit transfer.
- Good financial background or sufficient sources of reliable financing to support the estimated expenses abroad.
Minimum Academic Scores Required:
- 50% marks in Aggregate
- CGPA of 2.5 or above where the grading system is on scale of four
Minimum English Proficiency required:
- 61 on TOEFL iBT, 5.5 on IELTS for undergraduate applications:
- 79 on TOEFL iBT, 6 on IELTS for graduate applications.
Other Standardized test scores required:
- SAT for undergraduate application (Option)
- GRE/GMAT graduate application (Option)