Before applying to study in Japan, you need to study Japanese language here in Nepal. We,LEAD LEAP EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY PVT. LTD. offers Japanese Language coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation.
Categories of Japanese Language
- For +2 passed students, it is mandatory to pass the N5 level of Japanese language test. N5 level is basic level of Japanese language. Normally you can pass the N5 level, if you study with us minimum 3 months to 6 months with LEAD LEAP EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY PVT. LTD.
- For Bachelor and Masters level passed students, N5 level is not mandatory for application but you should study very seriously for you better life while entering into Japan.
Duration of language course in Japanese schools
- April intake-2 years of course
- July intake- 1 year and 9 months course
- October intake-1 year and 6 months course
- January intake- 1 year and 3 months of course
(Schools in Japan remain close on every Saturday and Sunday. Each school day is four hours of study or 20 hours of schooling every week is compulsory.)
The above information is of the Japanese language class conducted in Japanese schools. After, the completion of this level, students are eligible for admission in University/College and in Vocational Schools, as well. Vocational education is expected to be quite useful for students willing to acquire skill-based and practical education that will be helpful upon the return to Nepal.